CGC Trading Cards Grading Service
Submitting Your Trading Cards
The customer can complete one of two submission forms. The Online Form, which is filled out via a website. Or the Offline Form, which will need to be printed off and included inside the package. If neither of the forms are completed, The Card Vault will be unable to submit your cards.
Online Submission Form
The customer must complete and submit their online submission form via the Online Submission Form link. The customer must only send their package to The Card Vault once they have received a confirmation email from The Card Vault. The customer must also add their name and contact email address inside their package when using the online form option. The customer can choose to do this however they see fit.
Offline Submission Form
Alternatively, the customer can download and complete the Offline Submission Form. This form will need to be printed and included inside the customers submission package.
- The customer is responsible for shipping their submission to The Card Vault. Please ensure that you send your package to The Card Vault securely with a tracking number and adequate insurance to the address we provide.
- The Card Vault does not accept any responsibility for cards/items in transit to us nor upon signature. We provide recommendations on how to ship your submission but it is solely the discretion of the customer whether they follow our instructions or use their own methods.
- As instructed in our submission process steps, the customers trading card/s must be submitted using a clear sleeve and a semi-rigid card holder. If a card is submitted in a toploader as opposed to semi-rigid card holder, the customer will be charged a fee of 10p (pence) per card for the cost of the semi-rigid card holder to The Card Vault.
- We reserve the right to refuse any potential customer at our discretion.
- By submitting your cards, you give The Card Vault consent to removing the submitted Trading Cards from their sleeves/holders if necessary.
- The customer understands that if the submitted card/s are determined by CGC to be fake or un-gradable, the card/s will be designated as such and will not be graded or encapsulated by CGC. The grading fee will still apply and the customer will still be charged.
- When the customer submits Trading Cards to The Card Vault, we will input each Trading Cards into CGC’s Submission System, we will then send the customer an invoice for the total cost of the submission. The prices of the tiers and add-ons can be found here.
- The customer can pay the invoice/s at any time up until the cards are ready to dispatch from The Card Vault. As soon as The Card Vault has received all requested funds, we will dispatch the CGC graded cards to the customer. Once The Card Vault has received the returned Graded Card from CGC, and if the outstanding invoice/s have not been paid, the customer has a 14-day deadline to pay any outstanding invoice/s. If the customer fails to pay the invoice/s on time, The Card Vault reserves the right to keep the customers Graded Cards. These will be sold to recover any costs and financial damages. There will be no value refunded to the customer as they are within breach of our terms of service.
- The Card Vault will not be responsible for late arrival or late delivery of your item(s). In the event your item is delayed or lost you are required to wait the full-recommended postage time before you or The Card Vault can attempt to make a claim with the courier. The postage claim times can be found on the Royal Mail website here.
- All returns to customers are shipped using Royal Mail Special Delivery with up to £500 insurance. If the customer wishes to have additional insurance cover, this can be arranged but The Card Vault are not responsible for paying the additional costs. The additional cost is passed onto the consumer and payment is requested via an invoice. If the customer does not wish to add additional insurance, and in the case of loss and/or damage, The Card Vault will not be held responsible for anything over the £500 insurance cover Royal Mail Special Delivery provides.
- If you submit cards on the same service level, but some with and some without sub-grades, they are submitted on separate submissions and therefore are likely to return at separate times. As the turn around time difference can not be guaranteed, these will be shipped back separately with both postage charges being liable to the customer.
- You are able to cancel your CGC Trading Card Submission at any point up until we dispatch your cards to CGC. Once we have dispatched your cards to CGC, there is no way we are able to cancel the submission. The cut-off date for submissions is the last Friday of the month. You will be charged a £20 cancellation fee and will also be charged the return shipping costs. Please reach out to us via the Contact Us form to arrange your cancelation and return.
- For any CGC case damage, the customer must report it to us immediately and have it with us no latter than two weeks after receiving them. This is to ensure we can correct this free of charge. After this two week period you may have to pay to have these corrected.
If you are experiencing financial issues and are not able to pay your invoice/s, please reach out to us and we'll do our best to help.
If you feel that we have missed any information, or still have further questions, please reach out to us via our Contact Us form and we'll do our very best to help.